aboutlinksarchives


Saturday, January 08, 2011
a KEY age in life:) @ 1:10 AM

Today 7 Jan 2011

Yup, THE KEY:) I am turning 21 and my mum have been telling me since young that she will get me the key pendant when i reach that age.

And we went to get it todayyy:):):)


From Meyson jewellery, at nex:)
Close up:):):)

over the past few days, i am busy preparing for my bday party...i think this will be the second time i am going to have a bday party in my life:) it will be at minds cafe and i am sooooo happy that my friends replied! really really looking forward to meet all of them on the 21st!!!

time flies...我长大了:)

oh, a side note. i realised my phone camera can do paranoma( i think) shot!
cooolllll:D

posted by berlinda at

about
The author

Berlinda Cheong Hao Min
Love God and him
Love family, friends, BIPC
Love baking, cooking,traveling and shopping

create &inspire.