aboutlinksarchives


Monday, January 31, 2011
21:) @ 11:16 PM

21...marks the beginning to adulthood and a milestone in my life.

As I looked at old photos of myself, precious memories are recollected.

I am glad how I have grown and made it thru-

from a small little girl,

to a fat neighbourhood secondary sch girl,
to a stressful and low self-esteem JC girl,
to a university undergraduate who have reconciled with God and to have someone to love.

:)

Therefore, to mark the start of a new journey in life, out with the old and embrace the new!

bye samsung G400, u are still the best phone i ever had, and will still be. It was so hard to part from you....i will miss you, and will keep u in my drawer:) HTC desire HD, i hope you will be a good companion, but sorry, the best phone position is already taken.

bye long hair...i dont want to be like rapunzel! I am sooo loving my short hair nowww...hearts my hair!!!

bye itouch 2G, you are just to dated, although you are still with me as of today, i will bid my official farewell to you when i trade you in to the shop...itouch latest generation, see you soon:)

21...the beginning of a whole new world, i am ready to embrace.

posted by berlinda at

about
The author

Berlinda Cheong Hao Min
Love God and him
Love family, friends, BIPC
Love baking, cooking,traveling and shopping

create &inspire.