aboutlinksarchives


Tuesday, May 31, 2011
updates @ 10:41 PM

Hi!

thought of just having a short post today :)

Well, i have finally reunited with my korean notes from my friend. I think i lent her in Year 1 sem 2, and we keep dragging abt when we can really meet for her to return the notes to me. Finally made the move to discuss abt meet up, haha. why??? cos i am going korea for summer studies!!! will be flying on June 22!! excited!!! :D

the thing is i completely cannot do korean language at all!! :( japanese was easy but not korean!! I was on the train and flipping the notes...the things inside looks foreign to me! oh no...i seriously need to re-learn it over again. I think knowing the language is important. Reading various comments from flowerpod, the people there dont really comprehend english, even simple english may be hard to get your point across..so i really need to pick up the lang again!!! Started today, but I only sustained for half an hour :P

Just finished masking while typing this post! I loveeee doing mask :) My skin was in the worse condition ever after exams and right after it ended, i got onto the routine to put on a facial mask everyday. My skin condition really improved a lot! shall blog more abt it next time :)

Alright, i have to turn in early..will have to accompany mei mei in the morning tmr :)

Nights world!

Labels:


posted by berlinda at

about
The author

Berlinda Cheong Hao Min
Love God and him
Love family, friends, BIPC
Love baking, cooking,traveling and shopping

create &inspire.