aboutlinksarchives


Monday, June 06, 2011
Counting down and homebound @ 12:10 PM

Heyy!

well, i have been very confined to the house lately, just dont feel like going out..why?

1) I will not be tempted to buy more things!
2) I can chiong finish watching Dong Yi ( very nice! :) )
3) Lazy to go out of the house, haha,

go out = choose outfit + make up + choose bag + spend money + remove make-up
(zzz...算了吧, haha)
yup, so, stay at home is the best :)

hee, laze ard and read the Bible and revise my korean (progress to date=stagnant) hahaha!

but, i did like the usual packing of the room and i am my mum's telephone operator, picking up the phone that rings all day and pass it to her...and some simple 'scrapbook'ed note for mei mei to encourage her as she goes thru common tests :) jia you mei mei! and i made a camera ang pow (?) for a friend in church. haha, cos i did not go for his bday party due to exam preparations and i feel very bad :( haha, at least my 'present' should reach him. And his present is my contributions to his DLSR fund!

Photobucket

i had fun doing this! feels like i am doing something for art and craft class back in primary school! I went to dig out our old colour pencil to colour it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

and...time really flies, please fly faster! i used the 'days left' app on my android desire and i have 2 count downs, one that is heartening and another that is..disheartening..

Photobucket

my heart is pounding...THE day(s) is/are approaching

Labels: ,


posted by berlinda at

about
The author

Berlinda Cheong Hao Min
Love God and him
Love family, friends, BIPC
Love baking, cooking,traveling and shopping

create &inspire.