aboutlinksarchives


Thursday, June 09, 2011
Double joy!!! @ 8:24 AM

Yesterday, i had bipolar disorder symptoms...haha! just being descriptive of my mood swings :)

At the beginning of the day, I had mixed feelings about my exam results. I am not too confident of doing well and neither am i very certain of having my gpa plunging down. The thought of a drop in my gpa really makes me very fearful and stressed out all this while..i am reminded of my first drop in my gpa. The digit '3' in front is enough to make me cry for the whole afternoon last year.. i really don't want that episode to happen again. I guess my mixed feelings is partly because i, literally, crammed before each paper..something that i have never done before for exam preparation. This makes me doubtful of how well i can remember and the quality of my answers as compared to others that have studied much more thoroughly then me..

But, at the end of the day, I can be re-assured by God's grace and mercy.

For it is written in the scriptures in Romans 8:28,

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. "

I did have food poisoning which hindered me in the process of preparing for exams
I did have less time to prepare for my core subjects due lack of time
I did have less sleep each passing day during the examination period

Still, all these things work together for good and I am extremely grateful at midnight on 8 June.

That aside, my loafers from missypixie arrived yesterday! another thing to be joyful!!! :):):)
I was on 'Stealth mode' when i missioned to grab the shoes from the mail box.
Why? cos, my mum don't knows about it. and, she will scold me since i am going to korea..."为什么还买.......etc.......... " will come...haha

So,the plan was,

1) go down and grab the shoes when mum is cooking in the kitchen
(that way she will not hear the opening and closing of the door)
2) come back quickly and close the door softly
3) dash into my room and lock the door
4) try out the shoes with mei mei
5) hide the shoes and when i come back from korea, i shall say i bought them in korea-- FAIL

I cannot say 'i bought from korea' since mei mei also bought the loafers and will want to wear them while i am away..
Lol, we were discussing in the room about step 5 and mei mei was like

mei mei - 'i think mummy open the kitchen door'

me - 'serious?' (throw loafers under my table and use my chair to hide them from sight)

mei mei - you in stealth mode ar, hahahahahaha!

end up we decided to tell mum, paper cannot wrap the fire..haha
and yes, the nagging did came...haha
I really love the loafers (even though i had one alr :P ) it is sooo comfortable, i really dont want to take them off :) haha

well, with hard work (although all last min)

Photobucket
mugging desk

Photobucket
if you look carefully at the papers, it says 'my life does matter' (ignore the caption on the cup)

Photobucket
tb and notes are piling up for papers that have ended!

and little things in life

Photobucket
ooo, look at them in their packaging!

Photobucket
loveeeee

and with God's reassurance

Photobucket

all things will be fine :)

Good things comes in pairs :)
(even for my grades)





posted by berlinda at

about
The author

Berlinda Cheong Hao Min
Love God and him
Love family, friends, BIPC
Love baking, cooking,traveling and shopping

create &inspire.